Matthew 25:34 …
“Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.”
The fact that the kingdom was at that time, one that was to be INHERITED, is the time element. It was very close to Pentecost, 33 A.D. and the time for the believers to inherit the kingdom that had been prepared for them since the foundation of the world. The “world” was for the believers since the world began with Adam and Eve or the beginning of the Israelites – beginning with Abraham. We cannot inherit the kingdom in 2017 because it was inherited almost 2,000 years ago and made for them. But, we can be born of the Spirit and have eternal life today. As far as this passage is concerned, Jesus said the following …
- It was “for you” (Israelites).
- It was “prepared” for them them …
- From the “foundation” of the “world.”
- It was the “eternal kingdom” of Heaven.
- They didn’t have it but were “inheriting it” momentarily.
- They were “blessed” of Yahweh.
- The King would speak with the believers.
- He would give the inheritance to those on His “right” hand.